[XviD-devel] function of the "DECLARE_ALIGNED_MATRIX(name,sizex,sizey,type,alignment)"

Christoph Lampert xvid-devel@xvid.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:12:03 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, josse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i test it and it works better (not perfect) as befor. Thanks
>
> The Compiler is the VisualDSP Ver. 2.2.2.4 from Analog Device.
> I dont now  now alignment the compiler is used. This is the Next Problem.
>
> A other question i have.
> is the Sourecode 100% ANSI-C i think not. The MS VS6.0 Compiler have 0
> Errors after compiling
> but the Analog Device Compiler have a lot of warnings and errors after
> compiling.

Can you send a logfile? Many of the warning will be harmless, but maybe
there's something hidden somewhere. I wanted to do the same for SGI
Compiler, but of course I forgot...

gruel