[XviD-devel] [RFC] unified Makefile for *nix environments

Edouard Gomez xvid-devel@xvid.org
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:50:29 +0100

--BwCQnh7xodEAoBMC

Ok ok ok

I succeeded in building the lib with both pmake and gmake, but it seems
the "make" shiped with solaris is still resisting me, and refuses to do
some variables substitions.

The only target I have still to test is the FreeBSD one, but it seems
sourceforge has shutted it down at the moment. If someone could give
access to a freebsd box via ssh, i would be very happy (mail me directly
for that).

Thanks.

PS: Irix boxes are somewhat uncommon so this type of distant access
    interest me as well :-)

PPS: some fixes are needed in order to be 64bit compliant in bitstream.h
     inline functions, i'll have a look at that.

--=20
Edouard Gomez

--BwCQnh7xodEAoBMC

--BwCQnh7xodEAoBMC--