[XviD-devel] Re: [RFC] What about a 0.9.1 release ?

Jason Lunz xvid-devel@xvid.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:16:03 +0000 (UTC)

ed.gomez@free.fr said:
> I wonder if it would make sense to release a last 0.9.x XviD core before
> we put dev-api-3 back into CVS_HEAD ?
>
> Functionality ChangeLog is null, but there have been some bugfixes and
> the VLC code change that saves lot of memory. Plus ANSI C comliance.
>
> I think we should do a 0.9.1 release. What's your opinion ?

I think you should do it too. That way, users who aren't closely
following new developments don't need to figure out the new API or
update their software for it until they're ready, but they can still at
least get bugfixes.

Jason