[XviD-devel] GMC

Radek Czyz syskin at ihug.com.au
Sun Jul 13 19:59:23 CEST 2003

Hi,
gruel wrote:

> But we should really come up with a release soon...

Actually I was concidering this GMC and MODEDECISION_BITS not working
together as one of the things that needs to be fixed for the release.

Is anything else not working? Trellis + mpeg quant maybe ;-)

Anyway, I'm doing a _big_ commit in a sec. I'll send another mail for
that.

Radek

PS. Can you imagine how many bugs can be found in a simple attempt to
synchronize cbp during BITS and transquant? It's just horrible, how
many small bugs I'm able to make. :///