[XviD-devel] [CVS Commit] Fixed quant4_intra_xmm and quant_intra_3dne bug for DC<0.

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Thu Jul 17 02:20:47 CEST 2003

Edouard Gomez (ed.gomez at free.fr) wrote:
>     modified files:
>      ./src/quant/x86_asm/quantize4_xmm.asm
>      ./src/quant/x86_asm/quantize_3dne.asm

I  did  modify additionaly  ./src/xvid.c  on  the  cvs. The  report  was
generated against my tree, where i never disabled these two functions.

<advertisement for a tool i like>

And for curious  people wanting to use more powerful  RCS tools than CVS
(which  is pretty  basic  and old),  my  personal tree  is mirrored  and
accessible thanks  to the  arch program (sorry  not yet  functional with
win32).  To  describe arch briefly, i'd  say it has  lot of similarities
with BitKeeper (though less mature), and it's Free (as in free speech).

arch-tla: http://regexps.srparish.net/www/
arch tutorial: http://regexps.srparish.net/tutorial-tla/arch.html
arch Primer: http://repose.cx/ArchPrimer.html
My public mirror: ed.gomez at free.fr--2003-1 http://ed.gomez.free.fr/arch-repository/
The xvid tree on this archive is: xvidcore--devapi4--1.0

NB: and this tool has the advantage of __atomic__ commits -- just a rant
against the actual poor reliability of the xvid's cvs :P
</advertisement for a tool i like>

--
Edouard Gomez