[XviD-devel] Simple profile level 0

R.Schramp at telecom.tno.nl R.Schramp at telecom.tno.nl
Wed Jun 4 14:34:15 CEST 2003

Another related question:

In ffmpeg I added the posibility to use "cyclic refresh" which means that except for "scene cuts" (large SAD for lots of MB) never I frames are used but instead a cyclicly changing group of MB is forced to be Intra MB's.

What would be the correct source files/function to add this kind of functionality?

Best regards,

Ruud Schramp