[XviD-devel] [CVS Commit] dev-api-4: Lumimasking plugin

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Mon Jun 9 21:07:18 CEST 2003

As advertised with my refdivx lumimasking attempt, the adapt_quant was
not placed in the right files. Thus i commited a small patch to remove
adapt_quant and move all the stuff to the plugin file.

2003-06-09 GMT	Edouard Gomez <ed.gomez at free.fr>	patch-64

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-64

    The lumimasking plugin was using functions from outside. As I understand
    what plugins are, they should not rely on code outside their module as
    much as it is possible to achieve.

    Here it was clear, the plugin could be made standalone.

    PS: it seems lumimasking is a no-op plugin, it's probably a bug in the
        plugin framework. No time to track this.

    removed files:
     src/quant/.arch-ids/adapt_quant.c.id
     src/quant/.arch-ids/adapt_quant.h.id src/quant/adapt_quant.c
     src/quant/adapt_quant.h

    modified files:
     build/generic/sources.inc src/plugins/plugin_lumimasking.c

--
Edouard Gomez