[XviD-devel] [CVS commit] dev-api-4: simple_idct activation

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Mon Jun 9 22:47:17 CEST 2003

Edouard Gomez (ed.gomez at free.fr) wrote:
> Michael, i'm  porting your changes  to dev-api-4, i just  noticed you're
> using  IA32 symbols  in decoder.c  without  enclosing them  in a  #ifdef
> ARCH_IS_IA32  #endif.  Please do,  otherwise  you  break  XvID on  other
> platforms.

Changes ported.

head is using bistream version 10
devapi4 is now using bistream version 11

I did  two commits (one  for a missing  bit of the  previous adapt_quant
patch)

Probably my last  patches until some weeks and the end  of my shool year
and thus my student life. At the end of the month, i'll be officially an
IT engineer (well if i complete all my school projects ;-)

2003-06-09 GMT	Edouard Gomez <ed.gomez at free.fr>	patch-66

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-66

    This patch activates simple_idct_mmx use. However it tries to
    make sure old streams (< version 10) are decoded using the mmx
    Walten's version.

    A noticeable bitstream version change, it is now numbered 11.
    The number 10 is used on the cvs_head version for the same code
    change.

    modified files:
     src/bitstream/bitstream.c src/dct/simple_idct.c
     src/dct/x86_asm/simple_idct_mmx.asm src/decoder.c
     src/decoder.h src/xvid.c src/xvid.h

2003-06-09 GMT	Edouard Gomez <ed.gomez at free.fr>	patch-65

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-65

    encoder.c was still including adapt_quant.h. Removed.

    modified files:
     src/encoder.c

--
Edouard Gomez