[XviD-devel] Need a couple fixes to build dev-api-4 branch of 'xvidcore' currently...

Joe Millenbach jmillenbach at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 23:05:15 CEST 2003

adapt_quant.h and adapt_quant.c don't exist in this branch (or at least I
don't have them when I checked it out) and should be removed from the
libxvidcore project file.  Otherwise you get...

libxvidcore fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'Debug\adapt_quant.obj'

Also xvid_bench is referencing 'XVID_CPU_IA64' which isn't defined anymore
in xvid.h (where I'd assume it should be or was).  Error below...

c:\XVID\xvidcore\examples\xvid_bench.c(123): error C2065: 'XVID_CPU_IA64' :
undeclared identifier

Thanks,
Joe