[XviD-devel] Back to normal life

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Fri Jun 27 03:10:51 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm back ;-) no more school projects... i'm now officially an unemployed
ingeneer :P

Anyway, we had  a multimedia project, i was supposed to  write a kind of
report about a multimedia technology  with a friend... guess what ? it's
all about MPEG and a small description of what XviD is/does/results.

It's written in  french but for people interested  in learning french or
MPEG basics... (it's not supposed to be a perfect doc, but if big errors
are in, be kind to me point them out to me, i'd be happy to fix them)

If  people is  courgeous  enough to  translate  it... just  go on,  i'll
provide you the Latex source.

http://ed.gomez.free.fr/vrac/mpeg4-xvid.pdf

--
Edouard Gomez