[XviD-devel] transfer16x16_copy

Christoph Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de
Sun Mar 2 21:14:50 CET 2003

Hi,

we once had transfer16x16_copy_mmx() routines by Pete.

http://list.xvid.org/pipermail/xvid-devel/2002-July/000058.html

Does anyone remember why and when they left us again? Or we simply forget
to put them into CVS?  Because it seems they were already gone in
December:

http://list.xvid.org/pipermail/xvid-devel/2002-December/001475.html

Instead we still use

static __inline void
transfer16x16_copy(uint8_t * const dst,
                                        const uint8_t * const src,
                                        const uint32_t stride)
{
        transfer8x8_copy(dst, src, stride);
        transfer8x8_copy(dst + 8, src + 8, stride);
        transfer8x8_copy(dst + 8*stride, src + 8*stride, stride);
        transfer8x8_copy(dst + 8*stride + 8, src + 8*stride + 8, stride);
}

:-(