[XviD-devel] freebsd build test

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Fri Mar 7 15:24:21 CET 2003

Michael Nottebrock (michaelnottebrock at gmx.net) wrote:
> One thing I did notice is the requirement in the nasm-version - was this
> chosen because nobody ever tested xvid with earlier releases of nasm or
> because earlier nasm-versions are known to produce broken code? I tested
> 0.9.1 with nasm 0.98.33 and it seems to compile and work (encoding/decoding
> with mplayer/mencoder, transcode, included regression-tests) just fine.

The nasm requirement is the lower nasm version i could test successfully
on my box and sourceforge compile farm. The only lower version i could
test (but with failure) has been 0.98.28.

I'll lower the nasm requirement to 33 patch version. thx

--
Edouard Gomez-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...