[XviD-devel] Compiling XVid on Amiga

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Sun Mar 9 16:47:23 CET 2003

tu_kd (jj201 at telia.com) wrote:
> I removed the include to inttypes.h because I don't have it and added the defines for MSCV
> instead.

You've done  wrong here. GCC has not  the same types as  MSVC that's why
the compiler  fails on using __int64  which is a  pure/non standard MSVC
extension.

This has been discussed here:
http://www.xvid.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1124

I only forgot to give the 64 bit int type:
#define int64_t long long
#define uint64_t unsigned long long

PS: if you're Hercule, let me slap you for your comment "there's still
    work to do for portability"... i  think i proved you it works on lot
    of platforms so this type of  comment has the effect of switching my
    "mad mode" on... If you're not hercule...then just forget these last
    words.

--
Edouard Gomez-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...