[XviD-devel] [CVS commit] dev-api-4 Extra stats even for bframes

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Mon Mar 10 01:40:17 CET 2003

2003-03-10 00:36:15 GMT	Edouard Gomez <ed.gomez at free.fr>	patch-4

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-4

    This patch enables core extended stats support. It seems that xvidcore
    does not compute sse for BFrames, I have tried to adds this by an ugly
    hack  but  it did  not  work  as expected,  i  suppose  core does  not
    decompress bframes as they are  not used as reference frames (unlike P
    and I frames).

    If we  succeed in enabling sse  calculation in core  for bframes, then
    xvid_stat will  not be needed anymore.  This will save  lot of trouble
    with frame matching in PSNR computation when bframes are enabled.

    modified files:
     src/encoder.c src/utils/mbfunctions.h src/utils/mbtransquant.c

--
Edouard Gomez-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...