[XviD-devel] Compiling for Mingw32 and Djgpp and more questions

Eduardo Machado dudaskank at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 23:22:47 CET 2003

Hi all, it's my first message ^__^

I'm the developer of one library, MJpgAlleg, which play datafiles and avi's encoded with XviD in Allegro. My questions is:

1- It's possible to compile for Mingw32 and Djgpp? If yes, how I can do this.

I've downloaded the xvidcore-0.91, and a simple make don't work...

2- Is possible to decode video frames encoded with DivX 4 low motion and DivX 4 fast motion with the XviD library?

3- And is ok to my library, which uses the library XviD, to be released in LGPL license?

4- Is ok to send e-mail in html format to this list?

I have mingw32 version 2.0 (gcc 3.2).

^__^

Eduardo
A{text-decoration:none;color:#09f}A:visited{text-decoration:none;color:#093}A:hover {text-decoration:underline;color: #00f;background: #eee}
Home Page | dudaskank at yahoo.com | ICQ: 157528738
Tetris 1.1 | MJpgAlleg 2.2

Sem necessidade para outra assinatura