[XviD-devel] [CVS commit] dev-api-4 -- xvid_encraw and fixed changelog for previous patch

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Tue Mar 11 02:19:41 CET 2003

One fresh patch (patch-5) and the correct changelog for patch-4. I did a
msitake while commiting the changelog for patch-4... i fixed it too in
CVS thanks to the "cvs admin -mREV:MSG" command.

2003-03-11 00:36:34 GMT	Edouard Gomez <ed.gomez at free.fr>	patch-5

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-5

    I turned PSNR stats into an option (-s). I fixed the handling of the
    -m option that required only a bool.

    I could say in french "ma stupidité dans toute sa grandeur".

    -m presence is enough to significate "save _m_peg stream", we don't
    need the boolean value.

    modified files:
     examples/xvid_encraw.c

2003-03-10 00:36:15 GMT	Edouard Gomez <ed.gomez at free.fr>	patch-4

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-4

    This patch enables core extended stats support even for bframes. It
    modifies the way the MBTransQuantBVOP function does its work. It used
    to not dequant, idct the MB because bframes are never used as reference
    frames. However if we want to compute stats, then we must perform these
    inverse transformations.

    modified files:
     src/encoder.c src/utils/mbfunctions.h src/utils/mbtransquant.c

--
Edouard Gomez-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...