[XviD-devel] ARCH_IS_32BIT redefined warning

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Sun Mar 23 11:44:59 CET 2003

.joj (jj201 at telia.com) wrote:

> It  doen't   seem  to  be  anyting   seriuos  but  I   get  this  when
> crosscompiling not otherwise.  If put ARCH_IS_PPC instead of
> ARCH_IS_GENERIC I get an additional ARCH_IS_PPC redefined.
>
>                from ../../src/bitstream/bitstream.c:57:
> ../../src/bitstream/../portab.h:61: warning: `ARCH_IS_32BIT' redefined
> *Initialization*:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

PPC target is not up2date, that's why it has been deactivated in 0.9.1
release, moreover you won't benefit too much from bypassing that default
tweaking the platform.inc inserting ARCH_IS_PPC, the only ppc'ed
function is a function that is not critical. Thus it would be better to
compile the sources keeping the defaults ARCH_IS_...

Of course if it's still outputing warnings, keep reporting them and if
possible, provide a patch.

--
Edouard Gomez-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...