[XviD-devel] dev 4 api questions

elcabesa elcabesa at inwind.it
Wed Mar 26 12:22:35 CET 2003

i'm still working on my damned xvid encoder plugin for mencoder.. but it seems
to want not work at all....

i think error is somewhere in my imput image handling

there is any report of xvid-dev-4-api basic encoding not working??
couse it doen't work for me.. and if i set my imput to be 720*576 it doesn't
work..but not crash, if i set imput to 640*272 it suddenly crash at second
frame....

i have also looked at xvid and xvid-dev-4-api  differences and i think my code
is right.. i cant found error.. or it's so easy to find that i don't look at
it =(

can someone look my code and told me if it should work or not? (please help
me)

i have tried all i can and nothing work....

i'll append a file with my code

thank you