[XviD-devel] R-D motion search

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Wed May 14 21:57:07 CEST 2003

Edouard Gomez (ed.gomez at free.fr) wrote:
> Just to mention, dev-api-4 merge is in progress...

First  part  is  already ported  and  works  just  like old  code  (same
bistream). I  would like to  know if this  is normal or this  first code
changes should have changed the bitream  one way or another (here i have
same  bitstream for  8  test sequences).

NB: I wait for an answer before pushing further changes (the RD code).

My personal changelog as usual:

2003-05-14 GMT	Edouard Gomez <ed.gomez at free.fr>	patch-41

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-41

    Merged last syskin ME changes. Matches motion_est.c:1.69 and motion_est.h:1.7
    minus unneeded code plus some changes due to new API.

    modified files:
     src/motion/motion_est.c src/motion/motion_est.h

--
Edouard Gomez-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...