[XviD-devel] video color eq controls

Peter Cech cech at upc.uniba.sk
Fri May 16 11:20:51 CEST 2003

Hello!

You are right, bright/contrast/sat should not be part of codec and
should be handled by another software layer. On the other hand, many
windows players are leving such things on codecs (not mentioning that
buggy drivers can spoil the fun although you have a good player).

IMHO, it belongs to vfw (off by default, but user can activate it when
needed).

Peter