[XviD-devel] Feature freeze?

Christoph Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de
Tue May 20 13:18:06 CEST 2003

Hi Team,

Okay, since nobody complained, I hereby declare the feature aggregation
process for XVID 1.0 over!

The next days should be used to make existing XVID functional, stable and
easy to use.

New features which are not on the list can of course be suggested,
discussed and tested, but please not committed to CVS.
We'll open a new development branch for them as soon as 1.0 is released.

gruel