[XviD-devel] ME file layout

Radek Czyz syskin at ihug.com.au
Wed May 21 23:12:26 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

gruel wrote:
> Okay, since nobody complained, I hereby declare the feature aggregation
> process for XVID 1.0 over!

> The next days should be used to make existing XVID functional, stable and
> easy to use.

Great!

As you might have noticed, current ME code is pretty ugly: one 100kb
file with 2600 lines. It's pretty difficult to read and understand.
To make it better, I splitted this file into more files. I tried to
keep separate code (doing something completely different) in
separate files. Please tell me what you think:

http://noa.sm.pl/~syskin/motion.zip

If it's ok, I'll commit these files.

Regards,
Radek