[XviD-devel] [CVS commit] dev-api-4: New 2pass2 data field to specify container overhead

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Fri May 23 02:16:17 CEST 2003

Ok last patch for  today. Just for the curious people, i  have a >= 32kB
changelog for dev-api-4... and this  represents lot and lot of bytes for
the cvs_head -> dev-api-4 patch. If the server was not so "pipe broken",
i could output some stats (just for fun).

2003-05-22 GMT	Edouard Gomez <ed.gomez at free.fr>	patch-58

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-58

    In my previous patches, i disabled container format overhead compensation
    because xvidcore can be used for other things than AVI. However this
    compensation is usefull, so it's back with its own structure field that
    specifies how much bytes the container uses for a frame (average value).

    We can now do some direct ogm, matroska encodings without loosing a single
    byte... :-)

    modified files:
     src/plugins/plugin_2pass2.c src/xvid.h vfw/src/codec.c

Good night folks, and have fun testing dev-api-4.

--
Edouard Gomez-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...