[XviD-devel] [CVS commit] dev-api-4: New 2pass2 data field to specify container overhead

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Fri May 23 14:59:22 CEST 2003

En réponse à Christoph Lampert <chl at math.uni-bonn.de>:
> Hm, if the server is broken and we can't fix it, how about opening a
> new one (or a new "project"), importing dev-api-4 to it and develop 1.0
> from there?

Let's give some time to Michael and Stefan(?). Then if it's still not fixed,
we could simply start a new repository on the current server with a fresh
install of the cvs-pserver. A little downtime is not a problem (we all have
our own backups on our workstations, haven't we ?).

As a last resort, sourceforge offers reliable cvs hosting (as you all know)
;-)

--
Edouard Gomez