[XviD-devel] [In progress] devapi4 -- mpeg matrices

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Wed Nov 26 17:50:40 CET 2003

Edouard Gomez (ed.gomez at free.fr) wrote:
> So i  think we should  just write the  MMX versions again.  XMM versions
> should use  less registers to  allow matrix passing, a  complete rewrite
> seems not to be needed. Now up to you, assemblers guys, to do your job.

Skal, i  see you have a  nice, very clean MPEG4  quant implementation in
sklmp4, do you mind  if i steal^Wuse it in XviD ?  Of course it would be
GPL, so you have to grant us this license change.

NB: very nice  codec you have, just a  bit complicated sometimes because
of  the C++ readability,  but very  clean, organized,  structurized (/me
dreaming of a xvidcore so well designed ;-)

--
Edouard Gomez