[XviD-devel] [BUG?] cbp_calc_mmx

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Sat Oct 25 01:01:45 CEST 2003

Hello,

I  wonder  why  calc_cbp_mmx  ignores  the DC  coefficient  while  other
implementations seem not to ignore it.  Is that intended or may I fix it
in a coming soon patch for nearly all asm files[1] ?

[1] In an attempt to have a common style all over the asm files, I
doing cosmetic  changes and some other changes  (like .data->.rodata, so
i'm sure we don't use local storage ;-). Basically i use this style:

Beginning of the file
Legal Header
Macros
RO Data
Function symbols
End of file

Some  nasm   directives  are  uppercase  (BITS,   SECTION,  ALIGN),  all
addressed symbols are  fllowed by ':' (data, functions).  One tab indent
before the  mnemonic, and one or  two tabs between the  mnemonic and the
operands  depending  on  the  max  mnemonic size  of  the  logical  code
block. tabs are of course 4 spaces as for C sources.

If there are objections from our ASM coders, please standup now.

--
Edouard Gomez