[XviD-devel] [BUG]

Christoph Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de
Wed Oct 29 10:03:32 CET 2003

Hey GomGom, how about trying this:

"Hej Skal, you don't probably have a fully optimized and absolutely
bugfree pure ASM code ready for an MPEG-4 codec doing main and
studio profile"?

Okay, chances that he says yes and sends a 512Ko NASM file as attachment
are low, but certainly not zero ;-)))

So, Skal, do you? It would really save us some work on the road to XviD
2.0 ;->>>

gruel