[XviD-devel] [BUG] DC thresholding

Christoph Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de
Wed Oct 29 16:07:27 CET 2003

Hi,

the way I see it from a quick glance, the routines tries to do the right
thing:
It uses the "quant" parameter only for this check, whereas for
quantization, iQuant=pMB->quant is used.

So, it seems it's just the call to decoder_mbintra() that is wrong,
passing current quant instead of previous, right? That should be quick to
fix.

gruel