[XviD-devel] [BUG] A Quite visible one (as the noze in the middle of a face).

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Thu Sep 4 03:14:43 CEST 2003

Edouard Gomez (ed.gomez at free.fr) wrote:
> Now i've a  bit more time to invistigate, and i  already know it's not
> the edging bug  we fixed few days ago... must  be something else, i'll
> play with cvs -D "xxx days ago" until i find the guilty patch.

Well, the more i try to find out what's wrong, the more weird this is
looking to me:

- the compiler is not the problem
- the xvidcore version is not a problem neither (back to early july)
- mplayer/mencoder is not the problem neither
- libavcodec is not the problem neither

But i found a difference:
Using libavcodec, the image has the chroma displaced.
Using  xvid   decoder,  i   have  a  weird   image  half   widthed,  and
scanlined... black and white.

Really weird.

--
Edouard Gomez