[XviD-devel] [BUG] A Quite visible one (as the noze in the middle of a face).

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Thu Sep 4 13:28:00 CEST 2003

Edouard Gomez (ed.gomez at free.fr) wrote:
> - the compiler is not the problem
> - the xvidcore version is not a problem neither (back to early july)
> - mplayer/mencoder is not the problem neither
> - libavcodec is not the problem neither

i found the problem, however it did not arise in previous tests (and
there have been lot).

basically, i misused XVID_CSP_YV12/I420 thinking it was using all buffer
pointers passed by the application. I wonder why this bug did not appear
earlier... moreover i did cvs -D on mplayer sources as well.

I do some more tests and i'll upload a fixed mencoder frontend.

--
Edouard Gomez