[XviD-devel] Possible Bug, Strange Blocks

Robert Swain rob at swains.plus.com
Mon Sep 15 13:45:59 CEST 2003

Hey,

I have come across a similar looking bug which I have shown to Radek and
Edouard.

http://www.swains.plus.com/superdump/Bug.avi

The settings used were:
(defaults unless otherwise stated)
VHQ4, chroma motion, max I-frame interval 250, trellis. Two-pass with second
pass aiming at 500kbps. The bug starts during the 30th century fox bit at
the end.

Thanks,
Robert Swain