[XviD-devel] [RFC] Build process change for unix envs

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Mon Sep 29 21:51:44 CEST 2003

Milos Spasovic (mfluder at fastmail.fm) wrote:
> But what about  makefiles for building vfw. Personally  I don't have a
> problem with  that 'cause I  modified those from dev-api-3  branch and
> they do  the job. But I'm thinking  of those people who  would like to
> try dev-api-4  but don't know what to  do to make vfw  compile. And on
> the  other hand I  certainly wouldn't  mind not  having to  copy those
> modified makefiles  every time I make  a new build :-)  It wouldn't be
> hard for you to make them work  even if you don't have a place to test
> them. If you  don't have time just give  me a shout if you  want me to
> send in makefiles that I'm currently using.

I have a  set of files provided by MfA  on IRC. I did not  find a way to
test  them (ie:  no win32  user is  able to  give me  access to  his box
through ssh) so they're just sitting around on my HD.

I could commit them and let user report missing stuff. I'll do that
later this week.

--
Edouard Gomez