[XviD-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XviD 1.0.0 released

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Thu Apr 1 01:05:17 CEST 2004

This is the final XviD 1.0.0. Codenamed "Hey Hey".

This is it ! After more than a year of development XviD finally reaches
1.0.0 revision. have lot of fun using it.

Changes since 1.0.0 RC3 (Ni Hao):

* xvidcore
  - GMC 2 warp point fix
  - Minor postproc code fixes.
  - Motion Vector clipping fix for stressing test cases.

* VFW frontend
  - Multiple instance memory leak fixed.
  - Some other minor changes.

* DShow frontend
  - Release packages have all needed files to build from source.

Released Thu Apr  1 00:00:01 GMT 2004
Files available on my site until the webmaster moves them on xvid.org:
http://ed.gomez.free.fr/projects/xvid-1.0.0/
http://ed.gomez.free.fr/projects/xvid-1.0.0/README.txt

I even included a VFW frontend build for impatient win32 users.

--
Edouard Gomez