[XviD-devel] [CVS commit] 1.0.0 -- RGB16 fix.

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Fri Apr 9 09:18:26 CEST 2004

Quoting Edouard Gomez <ed.gomez at free.fr>:
> ok sorry for this, it'll be back (default for yv12/i420 outputs) this
> evening

Hello,

PGM/PNM support is virtually back as it's commited on my local tla archive...

The only problem i have is that i don't have inet access anymore from home
because i'm currently changing my aDSL ISP. So i don't even know if i'll be
able to connect this week end (3 days long).

Btw, i valgrinded xvidcore decoder and encoder, and except a 352bytes leak
there is absolutly nothing wrong that valgrind can detect. The problem will
be harder to spot.

--
Edouard Gomez