[XviD-devel] [CVS commit] 1.0.0 -- RGB16 fix.

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Sat Apr 10 12:07:50 CEST 2004

Edouard Gomez (ed.gomez at free.fr) wrote:
> The only problem i have is that i don't have inet access anymore from home
> because i'm currently changing my aDSL ISP. So i don't even know if i'll be
> able to connect this week end (3 days long).

Good news, i'm back online :-)

So the the stuff has been commited. Sorry again for that sudden change.

2004-04-08 20:34:54 GMT		patch-10

    Revision:
      xvidcore--stable--1.0--patch-10

    From ed.gomez:
     * pgm/pnm format added back to xvid_decraw
       + pgm/pnm formats are now default for yv12/i420/rgb24 pixel format.
       + tga is default for rgb16/32
       + use option -f to choose tga, or pnm/pgm

    modified files:
     examples/xvid_decraw.c

--
Edouard Gomez