[XviD-devel] debugging fun, anyone? timecodes in decoder

Radek Czyz syskin at ihug.com.au
Thu Apr 15 15:29:34 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have this crazy clip:

http://syskin.is.dreaming.org/bframe.avi

Completely crazy but that's not the point. Most frames (bframes) won't
decode. I figured out this is because time_pp is 1 while time_bp is
more, and b-frame decoder lag kicks in.

I'm pretty sure this is because next pframe is far away (more than a
second, probably) but this should still work, shouldn't it?

I know nothing about timecodes at all, would be nice if someone could help.
Not really anything importnat but this is the grade of bugs we're
getting for 1.0 right now :)

Radek