[XviD-devel] Need MPEG4 Codec

oviya at excite.com
Mon Apr 19 09:10:18 CEST 2004

 Dear Users           I am newly joined in this group actually my plan is to do MPEG4 implimentation on FPGA device using VHDL and verilog code..... i am looking for reference software of MPEG4 codec in Linux GCC if u any body know the full source code with working  please forward it to..... i have tried many but some one is not compling ( gives error) some is don't have input files... so please give me in detail.... it will be veryuseful for me... it is very urgent... Thank u in advanceRegardsOviya