[XviD-devel] [CVS commit] 1.0 -- fixed buglet

jmtest at voila.fr jmtest at voila.fr
Tue Apr 20 16:42:55 CEST 2004

Hello,

I think there is another *small*  bug when you rebuild the matrix at the end of the function. the sum is set to zero, and you forget the last element of the trellis. But this bug is not visible either...

Another point is that this function is very, very CPU expensive, so we should call it only when the input sum>1 (coz if sum==1 there is only a 1 in the matrix, the trellis doesn't work). And maybe when sum is low (2 or 3?) there's only very little gain possible (but may be I'm wrong?)

Regards,

Jean-Marc