[XviD-devel] Need help - MPEG4

oviya at excite.com
Fri Apr 23 08:42:59 CEST 2004

 Dear Friends        I have dowdloaded the code from the site http://skal.planet-d.net/coding/mpeg4codec.html and i have compiledit is giving the executable file "tmp4" i need to check this project with test input.. so can u please tell me abt the.m4v format video file ( both comressed and decompressed) and please let me know where i can get that test.m4vand some more files... thank u in advanceRegardsOviya