[XviD-devel] Documentation of xvidcore...

Christoph Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de
Sat Aug 7 14:55:37 CEST 2004

Hey GomGom,

looks nice, indeed.

Have you ever though of making the Doc a Wiki, so everybody can contribute
when he has a spare minute?

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, Edouard Gomez wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I started documenting xvid_global, still not the
> associated structs. Do you think there is enough
> information... your opinion is very very welcome...
>
> http://ed.gomez.free.fr/vrac/xvid-docs/
> http://ed.gomez.free.fr/vrac/xvid-docs/re01.html
>
> I wonder particularly if the examples should be included in a
> sub section so they don't bloat parameter listing/expalination

Hm, yes, maybe there should be a separate section for the listings, or
even a separate page. For this xvid_global, it's not too much of a
problem, you can skip the parts if you don't want them, but in general
and for the structure with many entries, it might be better.
A raw download link to the examples would be nice as well, so one doesn't
have to copy-paste.