[XviD-devel] x-vid algorithm explanation?

Ricardo Garcia rick_g22 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 20:10:11 CEST 2004

On Sat Aug 7 13:23:37 Christoph Lampert wrote:

>If possible, you can search for the "Advanced Simple Profile" as well,
that's basically what XviD, DivX etc. implement.

Say, thanks!

anyway i found this info on MPEG4:

http://www.ncsu.edu/it/multimedia/mpeg4.html

I ask the members to post links in this thread as they find out more
info. Later we could brainstorm and publish a wiki about it.
(preferredly with images, drawings and lots of visuals - they help a
lot! :D )