[XviD-devel] Output only YUV on Linux build

Greg Simon gregsimon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 20:25:12 CEST 2004

I'm running the encoder and decoder in the same thread and while the
encoder seems to be working ok (as far as I can tell... it gives me
reasonably-sized encoded buffers) when I decode the buffer I just get
a YUV-looking pixmap, even though I have specificed BGR (also tried
ARGB, etc).

This code works fine on Win32, the problem is happening on SuSE 9.0 / Linux.

Wondering, is it something stupid I'm overlooking with XviD?

Thanks

Greg