[XviD-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XviD 1.0.2 available
michael at xvid.org
Mon Aug 30 01:09:21 CEST 2004
This is XviD 1.0.2 bugfix release.
This release fixes very minor bugs. It is source and binary compatible
with the previous version.
Changes since 1.0.1:
- Fixed non compliant bvop decoding (was using rounding=0 instead
- Added better mv bound clipping for broken streams.
- Better behavior with content claiming not containing bvops but
eventually having bvops.
- Force fincr and fbase to be < 16bit.
- Fixed thread safety problem in C language iDCT implementation.
* VFW frontend
- Memory leak
* Debian dir
- Added again to release files as it seems debian will not
include xvidcore in its pool.
The files are available in the download section of XviD.org:
-- The "XviD Team"
More information about the XviD-devel