[XviD-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XviD 1.0.2 available

Reini Urban rurban at x-ray.at
Mon Aug 30 15:08:57 CEST 2004

Edouard Gomez schrieb:
> Reini Urban (rurban at x-ray.at) wrote:
>>sorry,
>>xvidcore-1.0.2/dshow doesn't compile.

... with mingw32

> You mean with mingw32 ? If that's the case, mingw32 support is
> only ready for HEAD branch, not 1.0.x release branch.

Sorry, yes mingw only. I didn't check if it harms the MSVC build.
When it works on 1.x it should work on 1.0 also I thought.
And the 1.1. snaps work fine for me.

> If that's msvc, then, houston, we have a problem cause nothing
> changed in dshow so far.
>
>>attached is a patch.
>
> Isn't that just what was inlucded in head during mingw32
> support patches ?

yes, exactly.
just the global still has the old name in the 1.0.x branch.

g_hInst <=> g_xvid_hInst

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/