[XviD-devel] help needed

Ram Sinha xvidnewuser at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 10:20:36 CET 2004

Hi,
I am trying to understand the xvid source code... So I tried to build the xvid source in visual studio and debug it.. but after building no executable is created.. plz help .. how do we debug the code in visual studio?
here's how i proceeded:
1. build the xvidcore.dsw choosing libxvidcor project as the active project.
2. Open the vfw.dsw and build it.. gives an error

   INK : warning LNK4075: ignoring /EDITANDCONTINUE due to /INCREMENTAL:NO specification
   Creating library Debug/xvidvfw.lib and object Debug/xvidvfw.exp
¸í·É ±¸¹®ÀÌ Æ²¸³´Ï´Ù.
Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.
xvidvfw.dll - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

3. No executable is made.

Please explain as to how i can debug the code in visual studio.

Thanking you,
Ram