[XviD-devel] Re: make motion function more easy be read

??? dengxiongshu at yulong.com
Tue Dec 21 03:05:58 CET 2004

dear expert:
  I am confuse why not use macro define to make search direction in motion search function to be more easy reading? Such as can make macro define as following
#define lEFTSEARCHDIRECTION 1
#define RIGHTSEARCHDIRECTION 2
#define UPSEARCHDIRECTION 4
#define DOWNSEARCHDIRECTION 8
It is so easy to do and make coding more easy be read.
And I think mpeg-4 part 2 will be replace by h.264 in the future because h.264 are so more compress than mpeg4 part 2. And have xvid  some plan to develop h.264/mpeg4 part 10 compatible?
Best Regard