[XviD-devel] Small report from my amd64 merging effort

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Tue Dec 21 13:37:10 CET 2004

Selon Guillaume POIRIER <guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr>:
> I re-ran the checkout process :
> $ tla register-archive \
> http://ed.gomez.free.fr/arch-repositories/ed.gomez@free.fr--2004-1/
> $ tla get ed.gomez at free.fr--2004-1/xvidcore--head
>
> ...but it still doesn't provide any x86-64 code.

It's not merged on that archive yet, i'm maintaining a specific archive on the
amd64box which is not publicly available. When i think my merging is complete
i'll merge the complete amd64 support at once.

So no, you can't get the amd64 1.1 tree yet, i'll try to merge the last bits
before friday, because then i'll try to have a break till the new year.

--
Edouard Gomez