[XviD-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XviD 1.0.0 rc1 available

Fabio Bizzi bizzi at albacom.net
Mon Feb 2 08:51:08 CET 2004

Hi Edouard,

I've tried a transcoding with a Windows Box and FlaskMpeg and Xvid4....
It Worked, I've used the most compatible settings with xvid2 and I've
seen the video with my ESS standalone player.

I suppose that is an issue with transcode :(

Plese Edouard, if I transcode the same source with Windows Box and with
transcode over a linux box can and I submit the results to you, can you
help me to understand what is wrong?

Thank You.

Fabio.

Ciao.