[XviD-devel] RE: possible vfw YV12 stride bug

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Wed Feb 4 21:21:06 CET 2004

Wei Dai (weidai at weidai.com) wrote:
> Is anyone fixing the stride bug I reported at the beginning of this
> thread?

Can't answer for this one, i did not follow the thread so, please the
one who followed it, fix it (if possible).

> Also, where is the real CVS for the xvid project? I wanted to check if
> anyone has changed codec.c recently, but from the web CVS browser, it
> looks like nobody has commited anything into cvs.xvid.org since July 2003.

The CVS  you used is the *real*  cvs server. Development is  done in the
dev-api-4  branch  (see -r  option  for the  cmd  line  client, or  your
favorite cvs frontend docs for branch usage).

--
Edouard Gomez