[XviD-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XviD 1.0.1 available
michael at xvid.org
Mon Jun 7 01:45:43 CEST 2004
This is XviD 1.0.1 bugfix release.
We are happy to announce a new release. This one is a bugfix release only.
It is source and binary compatible with the previous version. You are
strongly encouraged to use this new version.
Changes since 1.0.0 final:
- DC misprediction caused by missing value clipping (this one for real).
- Fixed bugs triggered by 1fps sequences in decoder.
- Fixed bug in trellis that was causing block skipping in later stages.
- Fixed some ME buglet that could cause suboptimal results for bframes.
* VFW frontend
- Fixed error in bitrate calc when given bitrate and size (2.4%).
- Added ICM compatibility for Office Suites (OpenOffice.org, MS Office...).
- Added more known audio filetypes.
* Debian dir
- removed from the release tarball in an effort to get the package
into SID as a non native package.
The files are available in the download section of XviD.org:
-- The "XviD Team"
More information about the XviD-devel